- Pearson Success -Where you will find
our district's reading series. Students and parents have access to textbooks,
videos, and more.
Online -Has famous actors and actresses reading
quality children’s fiction. You get to see all of the pictures, just as if you
were listening to a live read aloud. This is a great way to expose students to
quality read aloud
- Teaches children to read with phonics. The systematic phonics approach, in
conjunction with phonemic awareness practice, is perfect for preschool,
kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and special education Starfall is an
educational alternative to other entertainment choices for children.
Book- Animated stories for kids to
listen to. This is also a great way to expose students to quality read aloud
- Between the Lions - Based on the PBS show Between the
Lions. It has great stories, with the words underneath for students to watch.
There are also games based on these stories.
- We Give Books - Hundreds of e-books available for kids to read for free. You can sort the books by content and age appropriateness.
- Andersen Fairy
Tales - Links to Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales, games about the tales and
information about the author himself.
- TVO Kids
- The math and science games for many
different math concepts, including counting coins, addition and telling time.
In addition, there are great videos that demonstrate various math concepts.
- ICTGames - Tons of math games. The games are sorted by math concepts, and
use great techniques like number lines and abacuses.
- Erich's Puzzle Place - Critical thining and solving puzzles. Almost every puzzle imaginable, from sudoku, to arithmetic puzzels, to rebus puzzels to mazes.
- Math-a-Rama -
More than just games; it also includes manipulative, brain teasers, an
e-glossary, and a place to work on a data survey.
- Google Earth - Travel virtually anywhere in the world through google earth.
- Utah Education Network Student Interactives - designed for students in grade 3-6. Has over 50 interactive social studies activities and games over topics such as geography, current events, ancient civilizations, the environment, U.S. history, & U.S. government
- All About the United States - Develop a mental map of the United States, its states, capitals, and geography
through these amazing games.
- Scholastic News for Kids - Daily news and current events for kids
- Amusement Park Physics - Explores how the laws of physics play a role in the design of amusement park rides. Design a roller coaster, determine the outcome of bumper car collisions, and more.
- Exploring Leonardo - Learn about Leonardo da Vinci, his futuristic inventions, and unique way of looking at the world at this attractive site
- Extreme Science - Where is the deepest spot in the ocean? Which creature is the strongest? Want to know what the fastest land animal is? Take a look at this site for answers to these and other scientific record-breakers!
- How Stuff Works - Curious about what makes things tick?Hundreds of articles that cover a wide range of subjects like 3-D graphics, animals, video games, engines, roller coasters, toys, electricity, computers, and much more.
- Inner Body - Take a tour of the human body. This site offers a fun, interactive way to learn about skeletal, digestive, muscular, and other body systems.
- Infrared Zoo - The Infrared Zoo shows what animals look like in a whole different light. See what birds, reptiles, and mammals look like in the infrared, and learn how animals use fur, blubber, and feathers to insulate themselves.